6.03.2009

Waiting on Wednesday: June 3

So, I finally decided to join in and participate in Waiting on Wednesday. So to start with...


Title: Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me?
Author: Louise Rennison
Series: Georgia Nicolson, #10
US Release date: October 6, 2009


Summary (thanks Amazon!): Ohmygiddygodspyjamas! The tenth marvy book in the Confessions of Georgia Nicolson is here! Get ready to laugh like a loon on loon tablets. It's the FINAL instalment of Georgia's fab and hilarious diary! Does Georgia escape the cakeshop of luuurve? Can there be more heartbreaknosity in store? Will the Sex God pop up again unexpectedly (oo-er)! And what about the supreme accidental snogmaster Dave the Laugh? Will she FINALLY choose her only one and only? So many boys, so little time!

Why I'm interested: Let's face it, most of us have been following the Georgia Nicolson series since Angus, Thongs, and Full Frontal Snogging was released forever ago and we STILL don't know who Georgia's going to end up with. I'm still crossing my fingers for Dave the Laugh, and am looking foward to the conclusion of the series so I can finally be satisfied in knowing what happens.

(note: I couldn't find any images of a US cover, so here's the UK one for now as it's being released this month there)

No comments:

Post a Comment