6.05.2009

I'm Crazy, or, How Late Nights End Up With Me Doing Things Like Signing Up For A 48 Hour Book Challenge

So, on a complete whim, I have decided to participate in MotherReader's Fourth Annual 48 Hour Book Challenge (for full info, check here). To be honest, I've never participated in something like this before and am not sure I entirely get what I'm supposed to be doing, but I figure that I'll just read and blog as much as I can and keep track of the time I spend and that should be good enough.

Here's my to-be-read list (let's see how far I get!):
-The Winner Stands Alone by Paulo Coelho
-Hunted by P.C. and Kristin Cast
-Lovehampton by Sherri Rifkin
-Wild Orchid by Cameron Dokey
-The Gatecrasher by Madeleine Wickham
-Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr

I'm also hoping to write a review up for Breathing, Perfect Fifths, and maybe even Heartbreak River and a few of the books I read during this challenge. Who knows? But I admit I'll probably put more time into reading, so don't get your hopes up.

Anyway, I'm going to try to get a ton of sleep now and then start the challenge Friday at 1:00 P.M. (finishing Sunday at 1). Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. The main thing, really, is just to make reading (and blogging about your reading) your priority for 48 hours and to keep track of what you do. The signing in and out are to so I don't have to hunt people down. The rest of the rules are just to answer questions that might come up. Thanks for playing. Rock n' read.

    ReplyDelete