7.04.2009

Feed Your Ears VII: Harry Potter and Wicked

Ahhh... sorry again! I was so caught up in baking/meal-planning for today that I forgot yesterday was Friday! Speaking of which, happy July 4th everyone! Hope the fireworks and BBQs and such are/were spectacular.


So now for two weeks worth of Feed Your Ears posts (coincidently, both are series, which made choosing songs really tough). Thanks to Lauren at Shooting Stars Mag and Sarah at The Blog That Must Not Be Named for this week's book suggestions!

To read about the origins of Feed Your Ears, check out my first post.

Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling

  1. Harry’s Wondrous World (theme) – John Williams (OK, it’s not my fault that since the movies came out, this song plays in my head whenever I crack open the cover to one of the HP books)
  2. Don’t Panic – Coldplay
  3. Strange Magic – Electric Light Orchestra
  4. The Real Mad-Eye Moody – Philosopherock (I promise that I really did mean to stay away from Wizard Rock when choosing these songs. It’s just that this is so funny, I couldn’t resist)
  5. With a Little Help From My Friends – The Beatles

Wicked series by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguié

  1. Soulmate – Natasha Bedingfeld
  2. Dare You To Move - Switchfoot
  3. True Love Waits – Radiohead
  4. Strange – Jason Mraz
  5. Romeo Had Juliette – Lou Reed

P.S. Don't forget, today's the last day to enter my contest for Hunted.

1 comment:

  1. Everytime I open a Harry Potter book the same thing happens to me! I love how the theme seems to be getting darker and darker with each movie.

    -Briana

    ReplyDelete