7.19.2009

Contest winners!

First, thank you to everyone who entered these contests and thank you to Lauren at Shooting Stars Mag for hosting the YA Book Carnival. I'm sure everyone could agree it was a great idea that will hopefully become an annual thing. Anyway, now for the moment you've all been waiting for...

The winner of Secret Society is...

Steph Su

The winner of two YA books is...

Bianca

who selected The One and Cruel Summer.

Congrats Steph and Bianca! I'll be emailing you soon so that I can get your addresses and send out the books.

2 comments:

  1. <3 Thank you! I'm excited to read those books! :)
    I love the new blog layout btw!

    --Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome. Thanks for taking part and I'm definitely hoping to make it an annual thing. :)

    Congrats to the winners.
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete