9.01.2009

SEPTEMBER!

SURPRISE! It's officially September. Well, I suppose that's not much of a surprise, eh? BUT I've decided to try to make September special. And that's kind of a surprise, right? So, I've generally found that September is always a sort of weird time of year, since September means time to return to school. This is good because you get to see friends on a regular basis again, but not so great because homework sucks away lots of time. In order to make the entirety of September a time to look forward to, over the summer I interviewed a bunch of authors with September and October releases (and reviewed those releases for you) so EVERY WEEK you can look forward to an author interview or guest post! To kick off the month, you can expect my interview with Lauren Baratz-Logsted on Wednesday and Malinda Lo on Saturday. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment